Anesthesia consultation delivers a complete intraoperative anesthesia record that supports quality medical databases.
Everything you do with the application is easier and more intuitive.
Keyboard use is minimized and most actions are with just a tap.
Customize the app easily and make it yours.
Overview of consultation report
The app offers comprehensive consultation reports with medical history, physical exam and synthesis.
You can also generate patient agreement as well as letter to the treating physician and other anesthesiologist notes.
The various documents are automatically merged into one PDF file.
The format PDF is a file format used to present documents in a manner independent of application software, hardware, and operating systems that guarantees sustainability and reliability over the long term.
Features of consultation report
• Patient record, including surgery type, operating surgeon and intervention date
• Details of the patient’s medical history, including previous medical conditions, surgeries, medications, and allergies
• Physical examination findings
• Request for additional exams, including specialist consultation
• Laboratory data and results of exams
• Synthesis of the patient’s condition, including ASA Physical Status, type of anesthesia, technical processing, difficulties, pre-operative treatment, and notes
You can store all your files and access them anywhere
As an iPad owner, you can use iCloud to keep all your files and they’re easily accessible from any of your devices.
With professional messaging, you can store your files online.
This is the simplest and lasting solution to keep the files, share them with colleagues and that can also be managed by the Administrative Service.
• Interface optimized for each mobile device platform
• All texts and medical datas are customizable
• Multi-accounts management with personal datas of anesthetist
• Possibility of protect accounts and PDF files
• Ability to automatically archive PDF files, which can be used by connecting it to the computer
• Backing up and restoring datas
• Add another language swappable at any time [English / Français] is already available